Our Guide For The Urban Traveller – put together by the team at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay featuring their favourite haunts on their doorstep.
When in Singapore, you have to experience the nightlife. Clarke Quay is located right beside the Singapore River and the area is dotted with restored historic colonial shop houses. It remains a focus for pubs and restaurants so you’d be sure to find something to your liking.
– Zouk and Attica are iconic nightclubs if you like to party the night away.
– The Crazy Elephant offers one of the best live music in Singapore. The bar is well-known for its casual atmosphere and decently priced drinks.
– The Square Restaurant on Level 7 of Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay is a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine and local specialties. The restaurant features an open kitchen for diners to interact with the chefs.
– The Ranch Steakhouse by Astons is perfect for business travellers looking for a quick bite at Clarke Quay. Premium beef is served and an outdoor bar allows for a vibrant view of the city.
– Ramen Keisuke Lobster King is perfect for delicious late night dishes. This outlet dedicates itself to the prized crustaceans. Choose from four soup bases ranging from broth to rich creamy and spicy. All bowls are served with noodles, prawn dumplings, chicken char siew, pork belly and bamboo shoots.
– Jumbo Seafood Riverside Restaurant offers freshly caught shellfish and fish in its extensive menu. It’s a vibrant, bustling place with indoor and outside seating areas. We love the ‘drunken prawns’ and chilli king crab.
– Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant blends art with cuisine, to delight visually and gastronomically. Ideal if you are looking for a little bit of Chinese fusion.
– The elegant Dragon Phoenix Restaurant at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers the best in Cantonese food. Dim Sum lunches are popular here.